Our client, a major Canadian financial institution has an immediate need for a process analyst for a 6-month contract. The project has arisen due to a mandate to document processes and find efficiencies. If you are a process analyst with experience documenting current state and future state manual processes, who is adept at working with people and gaining concensus, then this may be the next exciting challenge in your career.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
· Producing/validating current state process diagrams, via job shadowing, interviews and JAD sessions.
· Develop future state diagrams, identifying opportunities for improvements and efficiencies in non-client-facing activities.
· Providing leadership to team members and stakeholders.
· Previous experience with business process mapping
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Visio, SQL, Excel, Access
· Understanding of capital markets and FI experience is a plus